Today’s Crossfit Central WoD was a quad killer:
- 100 squats and 2 muscle ups
- 80 squats and 4 muscle ups
- 60 squats and 6 mucle ups
- 40 squats and 8 muscle ups
- 20 squats and 10 muscle ups
That’s 300 air squats and 30 muscle ups total. The sub for muscle ups was 4 ring dips and 4 pulls ups (per muscle up). Which meant a total of 120 ring dips and 120 pulls ups.
I did not finish in the allocated 25 minutes.
A great metcon workout for 25 minutes. I had just started on my final 40 dips/40 pull ups when the clock timed out. Probably would have taken me another 4-5 minutes to finish.